Tikal Day Trip By Air From Guatemala City With Lunch
OverviewTake an exciting air tour from Guatemala city to discover the beauty and ancient history of the Mayan ruins of Tikal! After a scenic flight to Tikal, spend a day in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Tikal National Park exploring the incredible archaeological site of Tikal, located in the heart of the Guatemalan jungle. Your expert guide will show you around the impressive ruins and teach you all about the history behind the steep-sided temples and plazas. See one of Guatemala's most beautiful ruins in an easy and convenient way!
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Round-trip airfares
Know More about this tourEnjoy a scenic flight from Guatemala City to the Mayan ruins of Tikal on this exciting day trip! Visit the incredible archeological site of Tikal, located in the Guatemalan jungle, and experience the history, culture, beauty and nature of Guatemala.
After pickup from your Guatemala City hotel in the morning, head to airport, hop on a small plane, and set off toward the town of Flores in northern Guatemala! When you arrive, you'll be driven to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Tikal National Park (Parque Nacional Tikal). With an area of more than 341 square miles (550 sq km), this national park is home to thousands of separate ruin structures scattered around, each full of intriguing history.
Follow your expert guide through these Mayan ruins and visit the Central Acropolis, a maze of courtyards and small temples, before continuing to Complex Q and R, where you'll see twin pyramid complexes with altars set in front of the temples. Visit the massive Temple I (also known as the Temple of the Grand Jaguar), built to honor and bury King Moon Double Comb. This 144-foot (44-meter) temple encloses three rooms with outside stairs leading to the top of the steep temple. Walk a short distance to the equally beautiful Temple II, the Temple of the Masks.
After your tour, enjoy a delicious lunch before taking some time on your town to explore the ruins at your leisure. Then, head back to the Flores airport to begin your transfer back to Guatemala City.
Inclusions for Tikal Day Trip By Air From Guatemala City With Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Round-trip flights
Exclusions for Tikal Day Trip By Air From Guatemala City With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Departure tax from Mundo Maya Airport US$ 3.00 per person
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Antigua Full day with lunch from Guatemala city
- Private Tour: Guatemala City and Historical Center Discovery
- Guatemala City Art Tour - Jewelry Making Workshop and Walking Tour
- Full Day Guatemala City and Antigua Guatemala - 2 Day Tour
- Full Day Panajachel, Santiago Atitln
- 2 Days 1 Night - Tour to Tikal
- Deluxe 15-day Guatemala highlights and Belize resort
- Irtra Mundo Petapa Theme Park Admission Ticket