Tikal Maya Ruins - San Ignacio
OverviewThis tour is great for both young and senior citizens because of it easy access. Tikal is filled with wild life like monkeys, turkeys, and many other wild life. Even jaguars have been seen on this tour.Tikal is one of the most protected Mayan sites in the area and it has been featured in many Hollywood movies like Star Wars. It sits in one of the largest forest reserves in the world so it is the best place to get connected with nature as you enjoy the ruins and a great ancient civilization.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All necessary equipment included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tour
The tour departs from San Ignacio at 7:30 am (pick-ups at your hotel need to be arranged and will commence 30-60 minutes before the tour departs). After a brief orientation, you will drive to the Belize border and be escorted across Guatemala, from where Tikal is a 1.5-hour drive.
Spend 3.5-hours exploring the Maya ruins at Tikal. Marvel at the complex and imposing structures, learn about Maya culture, and keep your eyes out for monkeys, anteaters, and some of the over 300 species of birds that live in the forest.
Nextdrive 30 minutes before breaking for lunch and some free time and then head back to san Ignacio to end the day with a drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Tikal Maya Ruins
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Tikal Maya Ruins
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Departure Transfer: San Ignacio Hotels to Belize International Airport
- Cave Tubing and Zip line Adventure from San Ignacio
- Xunantunich and Big Rock Falls
- Belize 3 Days and 2 nights 5 tours
- Xunantunich Temples and Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure
- Waterfall Horseback Ride from San Ignacio
- Jungle Pontoon Waterfall Adventure Tour
- Cave Tubing from San Ignacio