Time Travel: Magic Vienna History Tour
OverviewBe transported back through the history of Austrias capital with admission to Time Travel: The Vienna History Show. Journey through ancient, medieval, Habsburg and musical Vienna courtesy of stunning special effects, multimedia experiences and rides accompanied by fascinating audio commentary. Relive the Roman days of the city, explore its plague-ravaged medieval streets, and discover the world of the Habsburgs through the brilliant animatronics. Lastly, experience a World War II air raid bunker and fly over the present-day city in a virtual fiaker (horse-drawn carriage).
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMake your own way to the Vienna History Show venue, housed in the caverns of an authentic medieval monastery in the city center. Then, show your entrance ticket and step inside the Time Travel adventure world to enjoy the approx. 45-minute show.
Take a seat in the 5D cinema and be whisked back 2,000 years to Roman Vienna by virtue of the spectacular 3D effects and visuals. Journey through Vindobona, the Roman military camp that was the first incarnation of Vienna, and then delve into the plague-hit lanes of the medieval city as you hear entertaining tales about its history from the live guide or audio commentary.
Relive the days of Austrias Habsburg emperors courtesy of the life-like animatronics, and then travel through Vienna's musical heritage on a spinning waltz car ride. As you whirl through the captivating virtual world, lose yourself in the citys timeless music and watch for Mozart and Strauss along the way.
Fast forward to WWII as you descend into a replica bunker and imagine what it would have been like for Viennas citizens during an air raid. Lastly, be wowed as you climb onto a virtual fiaker and fly over present-day Vienna. As you travel, soak up views of the 21st-century city and see its famous landmarks like never before.
Your experience then ends when the show finishes and you leave the venue.
Inclusions for Time Travel: Magic Vienna History Tour
- Entrance ticket
- Audio guides available in English, Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hungarian, Polish and Czech
Exclusions for Time Travel: Magic Vienna History Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Full translation in 10 languages
Visitors can listen to the tour in their German as it is simultaneously translated via headphones
Reservations of starting times are highly recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Family Vienna Combo: Vienna Card, Schonbrunn Zoo, Prater Ferris Wheel and Madame Tussauds
- Vienna Railway Station Private Departure Transfer
- Kursalon Vienna: Johann Strauss and Mozart Christmas Concert with Optional Gala Dinner
- Imperial Grand Tour: Vienna City and Wienerwald
- 3-hour Kick Bike Tour Through Vienna with Locals
- Private Full-Day Prague Tour from Vienna