Times Square And Broadway Theater Walking Tour - New York City
OverviewDiscover how Times Square once looked. Delight at the Kiss that caused the world to swoon. Revere at famous institution that launched a thousand stars
Know More about this tour
Starting on the fabled 42nd Street, observe why it's called the Crossroad of the World. Follow the timeline of its origin to its present day grandeur. This area of Times Square is home to four of the world's busiest franchises (Red Lobster, McDonalds, Applebee, and AMC theater). Next, we'll visit where the original Ghostbusters movie was filmed. It's also where Sex and the City, the Day After Tomorrow, Spiderman, and Maid in Manhattan were also featured. From here you'll discover how New York City became the Skyscraper capital of the World.
Join us in marveling at the magic of Harry Houdini. See where history was made, that for the first time a giant 15,000 lbs elephant was made to vanish into thin air. Relive the glory days of Sinatra, Sardi's, Studio 54, and the world's most famous Kiss. Visit the legendary institution where Jennifer Aniston, Ellen Barkin, Liza Minnelli, Ving Rhames, Ben Vereen, Robert De Niro, and Al Pacino honed their craft. It's also where Irene Cara went to school and the movie "Fame" was made.
Bathe in the afterglow ambience of New Year's eve. Times Square is the host of the undisputed largest and most famous New Year's eve celebration around the world. Climb the radiant Stairway of Stars to glaze upon the lights of Broadway. Hear the hilarious account of how a M&M candy enraged an urban cowboy. Join us on this celebration of the quintessential New York experience.
Inclusions for Times Square And Broadway Theater Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Times Square And Broadway Theater Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Rise and Fall of the American Mafia Walking Tour
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Gourmet Brunch with Direct View on 6th Ave
- Hudson Valley Brewery Tour & Walkway over the Hudson
- 1920s Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- 1920s-Style 1-Hour Harbor Sightseeing Cruise
- Harlem Easter Weekend Gospel Celebration
- Sightseeing Cruise on Boutique Yacht
- Half-Day NY See It All Tour