Tintin Herge Museum - Leuven
OverviewA must for people who are avid readers of the Adventures of Tintin comic, the Tintin Herge Museum is dedicated to the life and works of cartoonist Georges Remi (pen name Hergé) who was the creator of this famous comic. Revisit your childhood and relive your memories at this intriguing museum.
- Learn more about the famous comic 'adventures of Tintin'.
- Enjoy this experience with your children.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Know More about this tour
Belgium is known throughout the world for its comics. The adventures of Tintin are probably the most famous ones and this tour will take you on a trip into the world of its inventor Hergé. The museum dedicated his work takes you back to your own childhood and will be a great experience for your children. Get into the magical world of comics and get to know one of the biggest artists of the 20th century by means of his sketches, original patterns, film clips, all kinds of objects and not to forget Tintin himself.
Inclusions for Tintin Herge Museum
- Museum entrance
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.