OverviewTake a chance to get to know two beautiful cities in Albania: Kruje and Tirana. Kruje provides to the visitors the great view of majestic landscape and a rich collection of historical and cultural objects. While Tirana, being the capital has something to offer for everyone.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourMeet with the group and leave Tirana at 9:30 am. You will be driven towards the historical town of Kruja. Kruja is located 32 km northwest of Durres and 45 minutes by car from Tirana. Kruja rises on the slopes of Sari - Salltiku Mountain. It provides to the visitors the great view of majestic landscape and a rich collection of historical and cultural objects. The most important is the castle of Kruja, which was built during the 5th and 6th centuries. The surrounding walls are reinforced by nine towers, which served as an observation and signaling post during times of war. Within the walls of the castle there can still be found the remains of a few houses. Start your walking tour of Kruje, through the narrow streets of the medieval well preserved Old Bazaar. Once inside the city walls you will visit the fortress, the Ethnographic Museum, the Museum of George Kastriot Skanderbeg, the Albanian National Hero. Time for lunch in a traditional restaurant where you will enjoy delicious food. Return to Tirana. Tirana became capital of Albania in 1920 and is the largest city of Albania. Your tour starts from the Main Boulevard at Skenderbeg Square. Here you can visit the National theater, Skanderbeg Statue (dedicated to the National Hero), Historic Museum, Cultural Palace, Et’hem Bey Mosque, Clock Tower and going through the Boulevard to the Pyramid, built in 1988 as a museum for Enver Hoxha, dictator of the period. End of service.
Inclusions for Tirana And Kruja Full Day Tour
- Transport with a/c vehicle
- City Tour of Tirane and Kruje
- Driver/ Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees in mentioned monuments and museums.
Exclusions for Tirana And Kruja Full Day Tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Tirana Sightseeing Walking Tour
- Jeep Tour In Karavasta Lagoon
- Mali Me Gropa Day Trip From Tirana
- Durres And Berat 2-Day Tour From Tirana Including Wine Tasting Experience
- Kruja Full Day Tour From Durres
- 8 Days Adventure In South Albania
- Shkoder Day Trip From Tirana
- Berat Full Day Trip From Tirana
- Durres And Tirana Day Trip