Titanic The Artifact Exhibition - Orlando
OverviewRecently redesigned in 2012, Titanic The Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the 100 year story as never experienced before. Titanic The Artifact Exhibition exclusively features 17 galleries and a 20,000 sq ft Interactive Museum Guided tours led by trained actors in period dress portraying actual passengers on the doomed ship.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourOn an hour-long guided tour of Titanic The Artifact Exhibition, you'll hear stories of the passengers and crew of the ill-fated Titanic. Exceptionally trained actors in period costume portray famous Titanic notables such as Capt. Smith and Molly Brown, sharing stories of her passengers and crew during an hour-long guided journey aboard the most famous ship in history. Your guide will walk you through the fatal events of April 1912 and capture the emotions of one of the most poignant chapters in modern history.
You'll stroll through some of the most famous rooms featuring full-scale recreations of her Grand Staircase, First Class Parlor Suite, Boiler Room, Verandah Cafe and more. As you stroll the Promenade Deck, you can walk out and feel the chill of the cold Atlantic air as you gaze at the stars. You will also see "Little Big Piece", a 3-ton section of the Ship's hull and the second largest piece of Titanic ever recovered.
A highlight of Titanic The Artifact Exhibition is the 8-foot underwater replica of Titanic resting on the seabed exactly as she now lays at the bottom of the Atlantic. The exhibit also features more than 400 unique pieces of memorabilia and 300 artifacts recovered from the wreck site of Titanic, plus movie memorabilia from the James Cameron's blockbuster and other Titanic movies.
Inclusions for Titanic The Artifact Exhibition
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Titanic The Artifact Exhibition
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.