From USD 130.6
OverviewThe tour starts from your hotel, a comfortable minivan will take you to know this wonderful historic city located to the east of Rome, immersed in the beautiful hills of the Tiburtini.
- Skip the line
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourTivoli is a climate cooler than in Rome and has been favored since ancient times as an area of summer residence for wealthy Romans.Upon arrival the guide will be waiting to take you on a visit of Villa Adriana, the most beautiful imperial villa, designed and built by emperor Hadrian at the beginning of the 2nd century AD in a unique setting of gardens and swimming pools.
Proceed with Villa d'Este, charming villa of the rich Renaissance fountains, water features, waterfalls and incomparable Italian garden. The two villas are World Heritage of UNESCO. Your guide will take you on a journey back in time, it will tell stories about the construction of these impressive buildings and scandals that accompanied the famous Roman families of that time. At the end of the tour return to the hotel.
Inclusions for Tivoli - Hadrian's Villa And Villa D'Este Half-Day Tour From Rome
- 3 hours tour with a professional guide
- Pick-up and drop off from the hotel (inside Aurelian Walls)
- Admission ticket Hadrian's Villa and Villa D'Este
- Transportation in a minivan with air-conditioned
- Private tour
Exclusions for Tivoli - Hadrian's Villa And Villa D'Este Half-Day Tour From Rome
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Ancient Rome And Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel And St Peter's Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Semi-Private Day Trip From Rome
- Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Rome In One Day Segway Tour
- Exploring Rome Beyond Sights - Through Flavors, Walks, And People
- Rome Bike Tour - Rome Jubilee Bike Tour
- Rome By Train - Vatican Museum
- Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Beyond The Ordinary Tour