Tivua Island Lazy Lunch Shared Day Cruise - Denarau IslandWrite a Review
Set sail aboard an iconic tall ship on a late departure, 5.5-hour cruise to magical Tivua Island. Indulge in a tropical lunch followed by an afternoon of beach and water activities on this secluded island. Enjoy drinks and entertainment as you sail back to Denarau with the sunset as a backdrop. This is a shared cruise with a maximum of 100 passengers.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Your tour begins when you are picked up from your Denarau or Coral Coast accommodation and taken to Port Denarau for your 12:30pm departure. You will set sail by tall ship to the island sanctuary of Tivua, a small but pristine tropical island in Fiji. Tivua is a tiny jewel of the Mamanuca Islands where you will experience traditional Fijian culture. It is encircled by white, sandy beaches and boasts 500 acres of vivid, coral garden. Upon arrival you will be greeted with a kava ceremony and will then have a chance to spend plenty of free time sunbathing and snorkeling.
Have one dive at the MV Raiyawa wreck (at an extra cost); this dive is for experienced divers only. You can also explore the tropical waters by canoe or on a glass-bottom boat tour. Morning and afternoon tea, a barbecue lunch, as well as, unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks keep you happy all day.
Upon return to Denarau you will be taken back to your accommodation around 6pm.
Inclusions for Tivua Island Lazy Lunch Shared Day Cruise
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Afternoon tea
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Use of snorkel equipment, kayaks or paddle boards
Exclusions for Tivua Island Lazy Lunch Shared Day Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Coral coast transfers
- Padi diving (from F$175)
- Senikai spa treatments (from F$50)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.