OverviewTjapukai is where Australia begins! At Tjapukai you can get hands-on throwing boomerangs and spears, basket weaving or learning to play the digeridoo. Alternatively, sit back and relax as local native Aboriginal performers tell stories, give demonstrations, and entertain you with tradition dances! With the morning and full day options one can enjoy a delicious buffet meal (payable direct) whilst watching a special indoors, choreographed performance on stage at the Flame Tree Bar & Grill. This extremely modern facility is a must-see when visiting Cairns and indeed Australia.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Immerse yourself in Aboriginal culture with a visit to Tjapukai Park, “Where Australia Begins”.
This unique park brings one of the world’s oldest culture to life through traditional dance, art and interactive demonstrations such as boomerang throwing and playing the didgeridoo.
Choose between a morning or afternoon visit, each which include access to various talks, performances and activities including bush food and medicines presentations, a traditional bayngga oven demonstration (a.m.), hunting and weapons demonstrations, and Tjapukai dance performances.
A delicious buffet lunch (own expense) with its own choreographed stage show is offered daily.
Inclusions for Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park Day Trip From Cairns
- Entrance fees
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment and hands-on demonstrations
Exclusions for Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park Day Trip From Cairns
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. Cancellation after confirmation is possible if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. If this occurs you will be offered an alternative tour date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.