- Next stop is a legendary Eze Village medieval old town perched on a rocky hill part of which would still remember the times of Roman Empire. Located as eagles nest almost 430 m over sea level will get you back in time to XIII century and on. Narrow, picturesque streets and facades hidden in Mediterranean bushes and middle-ages architecture make Eze Village one of the most interesting spots in whole France and if youd add splendid views from the exotic gardens arranged on a very top of it you will always remember the day you visited it. This is a plave that can truly inspire as it actually did with Frederick Nietzsche major German philosopher of XIX century who lived in Eze and influenced a lot the Western philosophy.
- When youre still in Eze Village you cant miss the opportunity of visiting the real French cosmetic manufacture famous Fragonard. How do they make parfumes, who is the nose and much more can be answered during free tour in English (or other language) and possibility of buying the scents at the factory prices makes the visit even more exciting.
- From the Eze youll drive to the top of majestic hill of Mont Boron. Thats where youll see XV-century stronghold that used to protect the bay of Villefranche.
- First stop in Nice takes place at doorstep of the Old Town, on the vibrant Massena Square, next to the statue of Apollo. From there youll enjoy walking around the heart of Old Nice.
- From the Old Nice w you will continue by car to the historical district of Nice the Cimiez. Next to them you will have the museums of two famous painters: Matisse and Chagall. Such a great combination of history and art in this one place surely would not leave you indifferent.
- After leaving Nice well pass by the center street of Nice Promenade des Anglais and continue to the village of artists, hidden in the hills Saint Paul de Vence. This medieval town standing within XIV century ramparts has been called the Royal city in past.
- Next stop is not to be missed: Antibes the first city established in the Cote dAzur, back then by the Greeks played an important role as located between Marseille and Italy. Called Antipolis in the past still looks impressive with its Fort Carre (squared fort) massive fortifications overlooking the harbor and beautiful marina. Castle in the old town is today a home of Picasso Museum and large yard in front of it turns into provensal market with thousends of scents and colours every morning. No wonder why so many people seek escape in that town 3rd largest in the French Riviera today.
- From there to Cannes youll travel on the beautiful road by the sea
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
9 am – that’s what we would recommend.
Departure Details :
From Cannes or neighboring cities accommodation
Return Details :
At the end our guide would bring you back to the place you first met
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Your guide will meet you at the agreed place in Cannes and thats when you land in our caring hands for 8 following hours.As this is a private tour, your schedule may vary as the whim takes you and the guide would be happy to respect all your preferences.Our first stop takes place in La Turbie you might have not heard of it until NOW but from the moment you visit it youll surely say WOW. Because of monumental and 2000 years old Trophy of Alps built by Roman emperor August still overlooking the coast? Or would it be memorable stygma of Princess Grace of Monaco issued and still present there? Or maybe you wont believe your eyes standing on a top shelf and having Monaco at hand like nowhere else? Nor convinced enough? Our guide will have an extra surprise once you get there.
Know More about this tour
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers