Tobacco Route Full Day Tour From SaltaWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover one of Argentina's most profitable products, tobacco, on this 8-hour tour. Learn about the production of a wide selection of snuff created in the area. Enjoy lunch at the Cabra Corral Dam before returning to your Salta accommodations.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourStart the tour with pickup by air-conditioned coach from your Salta hotel around 9am. Make your way to the Lerma Valley, located at an altitude of 3,937 feet (1,200 meters) above sea level, where much of Salta's tobacco production is concentrated.
Tour a tobacco production area, where you'll learn about the fields, production methods, and varieties produced in the region. Next, head to the Cabra Corral Dam, where you'll have free time for lunch (own expense) before paying a visit to Finca Santa Anita, a family farm where traditional agricultural artifacts have been found and restored. Learn about the other agricultural products produced in the area, including goat cheese, peppers, and Creole snuff.
Get dropped back at your Salta accommodations at around 5pm.
Please note: All food, drinks, and recommended gratuities are at your own expense.
Inclusions for Tobacco Route Full Day Tour From Salta
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Tobacco Route Full Day Tour From Salta
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Mountainbike Bull Circuit
- Back To The Heights - Large Salinas
- Salta City Tour
- City Tour - Central America
- Salta City Tour
- Humahuaca's Gorge And Iruya -2 Days Journey To Iruya
- San Antonio De Los Cobres(01-07-2016 To 31-12-2016)
- Cafayate Full DayTour(13-01-2016 To 29-02-2016)
- Rafting In Salta Half Day Tour With Optional Canopy
- Mountain Bike Rainforest Circuit