Tobacco Tour From Managua
OverviewIf you are a tobacco lover, this tour is perfect from you! Start off in Managua and head to Esteli, where you will learn about the cigar making process from beginning to end. You will also have the opportunity to tour the city and learn more about this place which is considered by many to be tobacco capital of Nicaragua.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourDuring this tour, you will learn about the cigar making process, fromthe seed handling, planting, harvesting, curing site and the final preparation of the cigar.
You will have the opportunity to buy the products made in the company and delight the taste that transcends borders. Learn about Esteli, the tobacco capital, touring the streets and getting to know the culture of the city.
Inclusions for Tobacco Tour From Managua
- Site Admission
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Tobacco Tour From Managua
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A small amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Scuba Diving for Beginners in Little Corn Island
- One-Way Private Transfer from Managua to Granada
- Managua City Tour
- 4-Hour Apoyo Lagoon Tour
- Leon Viejo and Colonial City Tour from Managua
- Granada and San Francisco Convent Tour from Managua
- 2-Day Trip to Ometepe
- Beach View Zipline Tour in San Juan del Sur from Managua