Tobruk Sheep Station: Farm And Australian Outback Experience - SydneyWrite a Review
Located in the magnificent Hawkesbury Valley, just over one hour from the heart of Sydney CBD, Tobruk Sydney offers you a day like no other. The expansive acreage overlooking the Hawkesbury River Valley and Blue Mountains allows you to experience a variety of activities, suitable for all ages. With sheep shearing, working dogs mustering sheep, duck shows, whip and boomerang demonstrations and Stockman on horseback, Tobruk Sydney is packed full of fun experiences you will never forget.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
Greeted by a Stockman on horseback, you will drive into Tobruk Sydney with breathtaking views of the property, with the Blue Mountains showing off in the background. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by the friendly staff and they will direct you over to our 'Drovers Camp' where the Stockman will tell you all about life on a sheep station. Tasting the delicious Billy Tea and Damper that the Stockman has cooked fresh for you that morning, you will have your first experience of life as a Stockman.
Watching the outback show has many exciting experiences, such as the unique Whip & Boomerang and Duck Show, along with discovering how the working dogs are trained. You will see the working dogs in action, as they muster the sheep into the sheep yards. Immerse yourself in the fascinating live sheep shearing demonstration, before heading back over to the Drovers Camp for a freshly-cooked Aussie BBQ lunch (included in the Premium and Afternoon Program).
Once you've enjoyed your delicious lunch, try your hand at cracking a whip or throwing a boomerang, or jump on an optional tractor ride for a tour of the whole property.
Inclusions for Tobruk Sheep Station: Farm And Australian Outback Experience
- Entrance fees
- Morning tea (Billy Tea & Damper)
- Lunch (Premium & Afternoon Program only)
- Outback Show
- Free Parking
Exclusions for Tobruk Sheep Station: Farm And Australian Outback Experience
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.