Todos Santos And Pescadero Combo Tour From Los Cabos: City Sightseeing And Shopping - Cabo San Lucas
OverviewHotel California, a thriving art scene and dramatic ocean views see them all in Todos Santos on this 6-hour small-group tour from Los Cabos, limited to 14 people. Sample locally produced candy and tequila and visit a blanket-weaving factory in Pescadero, a tiny coastal town. A guide provides insight on historical landmarks and local artists. Enjoy free time to browse through cozy galleries and unique shops, before taking a scenic drive down the Baja Peninsulas Pacific coast back to your hotel. Bonus: receive complimentary photos of your tour!
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter a morning hotel pickup in Los Cabos, travel with your guide north along the Pacific coast of the Baja Peninsula. Pass through picturesque towns like Migrio, Elias Calles and Cerritos, soaking up views of the ocean and the Sierra de la Laguna mountains along the way. A photographer accompanies your small group for your convenience, allowing you to focus your attention on the sights. (Pictures are available online approx. three days after your tour.)
Stop at the coastal town of Pescadero, with a population of just over 2,300 people, and get to know the local industries. Visit a blanket-weaving factory and purchase one-of-a-kind souvenirs to take home; check out agricultural fields that produce organic fruits and vegetables.
Next, continue north to Todos Santos, a charming colonial town situated at the foothills of the Sierra de la Laguna mountains. Located near the Tropic of Cancer, Todos Santos is a desert oasis partially surrounded by streams, orchards of mangos and palms, and colorful blooms.
Follow your guide for a walking tour of its historical center dating back to 1723. Swing by the Town square, city hall, theater and a Jesuit mission church. Stop before an Aztec calendar and the monument of the gray whale and learn about their history. Visit the legendary Hotel California.
Check out the vibrant multicultural arts scene in Todos Santos and meet artists inside galleries. Head into shops to sample locally made candy and taste tequila, along with damiana, a local herb often used in preparing margaritas.
After your walking tour, enjoy two hours of free time to explore the art district and shops on your own. Your guide also provides recommendations on where to find a delicious lunch (own expense).
Your 6-hour tour ends with transport back to your Los Cabos hotel.
Inclusions for Todos Santos And Pescadero Combo Tour From Los Cabos: City Sightseeing And Shopping
- Professional guide
- Tequila tasting
- Candy tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Todos Santos And Pescadero Combo Tour From Los Cabos: City Sightseeing And Shopping
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a hat and sunscreen
Please bring cash for personal expenses
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.