Todos Santos Tour From Los Cabos - Cabo San Lucas
OverviewExperience the charm of Todos Santos, surrounded by orchards of palm and mango, with beaches overlooking the Pacific Ocean. On this 6-hour small-group tour from Los Cabos, limited to 15 people, absorb the natural beauty, rich history and local hospitality that have earned the town the coveted designation of Pueblo Magico. Visit historic landmarks and the iconic Hotel California, and then enjoy free time to stroll through galleries and artisan shops or just soak up the sunny weather and imagine what itd be like to live in this laid-back haven.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Los Cabos, travel by minivan for a 90-minute scenic drive up along the western coast of the Baja Peninsula to Todos Santos, a desert oasis and rustic town located near the foothills of the Sierra de la Laguna mountains. The coastal town boasts Bajas only Pueblo Magico, one of 83 magical villages in all of Mexico recognized by the government for possessing a unique blend of natural beauty, history and cultural heritage.
Upon arrival, your knowledgeable guide takes you around the historic downtown dating back to 1723. In the central plaza, gaze at the Spanish mission church of Nuestra Seora del Pilar de Todos Santos, and learn about the original site, Misin Santa Rosa de las Palmas, which was nearly decimated by the Peric Indians. Pass by crumbling brick trapiches, or former mills, and hear about Todos Santos heyday in the 19th century as a bustling sugar town.
Today, Todos Santos offers a slow pace of life and with its bounty of sunny days, provides a haven for artists, craftsmen, surfers and visitors wishing to leave the crush of tourists behind. You guide takes you to areas concentrated with handicraft shops, art galleries and fine dining.
And of course, no trip to Todos Santos is complete without a stop at the Hotel California, a popular attraction due to its name association with the eponymous Eagles song. Stroll through the hotel at your leisure and browse the gift shop filled with souvenirs.
After exploring the town, enjoy two hours to explore the area on your own. Feel free to ask your guide for recommendations and then find one-of-a-kind art and souvenirs, or grab a cool drink and join the locals in passing time at a park.
When youre relaxed and ready to leave, board your minivan for transport back to Los Cabos.
Inclusions for Todos Santos Tour From Los Cabos
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Todos Santos Tour From Los Cabos
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
Please bring sunscreen, a hat and money for shopping
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Whale Watching: Humpback Whales in Cabo San Lucas
- Private Tour: Snorkeling in Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Combo Tour: Sunset Cruise Plus Tequila Tasting and Taco Dinner
- Snorkeling Tour at Land's End in Cabo San Lucas
- 1-Hour SUP Rental in Cabo San Lucas
- Pacific Horseback Riding Tour in Cabo San Lucas
- ATV Tour in Baja California
- ATV and Pacific Horseback Riding Combo Tour