- Visit a tofu shop with over 70 years of history to meet a tofu artisan in person.
- Learn the process of making tofu from scratch and why Kyoto is known for good quality of tofu. (15 min.)
- Taste freshly made soy milk, which is surprisingly delicious even to those who have tried it before.
- Eat 6 pieces of bite size silken tofu with 6 different condiments and seasonings in addition to 3 different side dishes of tofu made on the day of the tour. (20 min.)
- Experience a coagulating process of tofu using a miniature mold prepared for each guest. After waiting about 10 minutes, you get to eat arguably the most delicious state of tofu. (20 min.)
- Ask as many tofu-related questions as you want. This is a great opportunity for you to share your love of tofu with an expert! (15 min.)
Inclusive: Transportation fare, English guiding fee, all ingredients, travel insurance