Tokyo Pub Crawl
OverviewJoin Tokyo's largest and longest running nightlife tour for an evening you won't forget! You will be taken off of the usual tourist trail and into the party, visiting at least 3 different bars or clubs. Expect drink discounts all night, free shots at each bar, unlimited shots in between, and a dynamic crowd of awesome people. A great way to kick off the evening without breaking the bank, meet some people, and make some memories.The last stop of the night is always a nightclub, and all pub crawlers are invited to stay out all night! We also occasionally invite pub crawlers to after parties. Don't worry, admission includes the after party, too.
- Just show up at the meeting point, we do the planning
- Visit at least 3 bars and clubs throughout the night
- Meet awesome people from Japan and around the world
- Enjoy generous free shots and drink discounts
- Dance the night away at one of Tokyo's hottest clubs, always the last stop
Know More about this tour
The Tokyo Pub Crawl is basically a "bar hopping" tour. Your local tour operator will organize a group of people: some friends and some complete strangers. With this group, you will visit various bars or clubs over the course of an evening in Tokyo. In a nutshell, the Tokyo Pub Crawl is a great way to experience some fun venues that the city's nightlife has to offer, and meet people along the way.
Tokyo is the world's largest metropolitan city. There is so much to do here, but in comparison to other major cities, it is surprisingly difficult to experience a random, crazy night on the town, especially if you don't know when or where to go.
All Friday night pub crawls start at 7:30pm
All Saturday night pub crawls start at 7:00pm.
The last stop of the night is always a nightclub, and all pub crawlers are invited to stay out all night!
We also occasionally invite pub crawlers to after parties. Don't worry, admission includes the after party, too.
Bar 1 (7:30pm to 9pm)
Usually a relaxed cafe or bar restaurant with some space to sit down. A good environment for talking and getting to know each other. You will participate in a mixer/icebreaker here.
Bar 2 (9pm to 10:20pm)The second bar will have a little more music. You'll have plenty of chances to get to know your fellow pub crawlers even more, as there will be more games and activities.
Bar 3 - The Club (10:30pm to closing)If you haven't found yourself on the dance floor by now, you'll be hard-pressed not to do so at the last stop, a club. The club will be open until 5am and locals usually start arriving around 1am or so. The Tokyo pub crawl officially ends at 11:30pm, providing you plenty of time to catch your last train.
Please Note: You must be at least 20 years old to participate in this tour. Photo ID will be required.
Inclusions for Tokyo Pub Crawl
- Entrance fees to all bars and clubs
- Local guide
- Welcome shots (1 per bar)
- Bottle shots (between bars)
- Drink discounts (up to 50% off, depending on bar)
- Photos of the evening posted online
Exclusions for Tokyo Pub Crawl
- Transportation to/from the pub crawl location
- Food and snacks, unless specified
- Drinks (except for welcome shots and bottle shots)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.