Tokyo Pub Crawl
OverviewJoin Tokyo's largest and longest running nightlife tour for an evening you won't forget! You will be taken off of the usual tourist trail and into the party, visiting at least 4 different bars or clubs. Expect drink discounts all night, free shots at each bar, unlimited shots in between, and a dynamic crowd of awesome people. A great way to kick off the evening without breaking the bank, meet some people, and make some memories.Extra info*New Themes weeklyDifferent venues every nightPhotos of the night includedComing Solo is completely okHigh energy event! Big Party!
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThe Tokyo Pub Crawl is basically a "bar hopping" tour. As a group of about 70 - 100 people, you will visit various bars or clubs over the course of an evening in Tokyo. All the bars are in walking distance, so its a great way to experience some fun venues that the city's nightlife has to offer, and meet people along the way.
Visit at least 3 bars or clubs, and the last stop will always be a nightclub. On most nights, you will also be offered an after party included in admission to all pub crawlers. This usually takes place at another club. So in one night you might actually visit anywhere from 3 - 5 venues.
Tokyo is the world's largest metropolitan city. There is so much to do here, but in comparison to other major cities, it is surprisingly difficult to experience a random, crazy night on the town, especially if you don't know when or where to go.
If you are considering coming alone, don't be shy! Many people come alone, and every attempt is made to mix the group and introduce everyone to each other.
About the Attendees
- About 70 - 100 people
- A mix of Japanese and non-Japanese
- Most participants are between 21 - 35 years old
- Average of about 70% Foreigners 30% Locals
- Everyone is welcome regardless of age, race, disability, or gender
- Many people come alone and quickly make friends along the way
- New Themes Weekly
- Bar 1 (7:00pm to 8:15pm)
Usually a relaxed cafe or bar restaurant with some space to sit down. A good environment for talking and getting to know each other. You will participate in a mixer/icebreaker here.
- Bar 2 (8:15pm to 9:30pm)
The second bar will have a little more music. You'll have plenty of chances to get to know your fellow pub crawlers even more, as there will be more games and activities.
- Bar 3 - (9:30pm to 11:00pm)
By now, the crowd has loosened up and inhibitions are flying out the window! At the 3rd bar, you'll have space to dance and the music will be bumpin'. If need be, finding a table to sit down and chat shouldn't be a problem. The games and contests continue here, so best to follow the crowd if you're looking to get in on the action. Getting in the action means free drinks. Are you sensing the theme here?
Bar 4 / The Club (10:30pm ~ close)
If you haven't found yourself on the dance floor by now, you'll be hard-pressed not to do so at the last stop, a club. The club will be open until 5am and locals usually start arriving around 1am or so. The Tokyo pub crawl officially ends at 11:45pm, providing you plenty of time to catch your last train.
Please Note: You must be at least 20 years old to participate in this tour. Photo ID will be required.
Inclusions for Tokyo Pub Crawl
- Entrance fees to all bars and clubs
- Welcome shots (1 per bar)
- Unlimited Jgermeister, Jose Cuervo, or Stolichnayabottle shots between bars
- Drink discounts (up to 50% off, depending on the bar)
- Games and activities
- Photos from throughoutthe evening(available online)
Exclusions for Tokyo Pub Crawl
- Transportation to/from the pub crawl location
- Food and snacks, unless specified
- Drinks (except for welcome shots and bottle shots)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 20
Must have a valid photo ID to enter clubs
You may not be able to purchase drinks with credit cards (Policy varies from bar to bar)
Dress code for nightclubs: No flip-flops, shorts, sleeveless shirts, track pants, sweat pants, or visible tattoos
Tour operator is not responsible for photo IDs not accepted by security or denial of club entry based on dress code
Use a public coin locker near the train stations to keep your valuables safe
If you have any questions about train schedules, ask the pub crawl staff
There are plenty of places to eat near the meeting point
Average age of attendees is 21 - 35 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Become a Modern Ninja with the Master in Tokyo
- Japan Sakura Tour 6days
- Tokyo: Cherry Blossom 'Sakura' Viewing Tour by Bus including Lunch
- Japanese Style Lunch Cruise by Yakatabune by TOKYO SKYTREE
- Japan Sakura Tour 11days
- Daytime Hanami (Cherry Blossom Time) With a Local
- Tokyo ONE PIECE Tower Entrance Ticket and Live Show
- Harajuku and Shibuya Evening Walking Tour