Toledo & Centenary Winery Tour - Madrid
OverviewThis tour will take you to a centenary winery where we will taste its wines. Then, Toledo, a panoramic tour of the city will show you one of prettiest cities in Spain then, you will have free time to have lunch or you can join our guide for a tapas tour where you will enjoy 3 traditional bars or taverns (food and drinks are not included but their approximate cost is about 25 euros per person). Finally, to immerse yourself in the medieval Toledo an official guide will explain two of the most important monuments of this city: The Cathedral and Santa María La Blanca Synagogue (tickets included). This tour combines the introduction to the wines in a centenary winery with the historical city of Toledo where everything is represented: culture, gastronomy, art and tradition at a dramatic location.
Know More about this tourThis itinerary is an example, the winery (Always Centenary) and the order of activities may change depending on the dates and availability, but all are local and authentic and have the highest quality standars.First:
We will meet you5/10 minutes beforethe departure time at the meeting point. There you will meet the guide and your tour companions with whom share theToledo tour.
We will get on the minivan or bus and we will go to theCentenarywinery while the guide introduce you on the history of the region. Whilethe travel you can enjoy the landscapes.Centenary winery:
Probably theoldest winery inthe region will be the first stop (approx 200 years producing wine). There we will meet the owners and the guide will inform us about everything we need to know. We will taste several wines andsome snack.
The guide and the winemakers will instruct us about the wine process while we taste more wines. It will be a full visit to the winery so you can see how the wine is made.
After the centenary winery visit, we will go to Toledo.Panoramic Toledo:
We will start with a panoramic visit of Toledo so you can appreciate this magnificent and beautiful city with a full-scale perspective.Lunch time:
Lunch is not includebutyouwill have free timeto have lunch on your way,oryou can join our guidefor aToledotapas tourwhere you will enjoy3 traditional bars or taverns. Food and drinks are not included but their approximate cost isabout 25 eurosper personFree time:
After lunch, you will have free time, so you can do someshopping(for examplein its multiple little stores all kind of Spanish artesana hand crafted items)or anice walkaround this magicalcity. Our guide can recommend where to go or what to do if you need it.Toledo immersion with an official guide of Heritage of the city.
Our group will meet with an official Toledo guide who will show us in depth probably the two most important monument of the city. The cathedral and the Synagogue. (Tickets included). The official guide will provide reliable and curious information about the history of the places visited and the city.
Return to Madrid:
Just relax and enjoy the return. The arrival will take place around 18:00 approximately. The Toledo Wine Tour ends at the same point where it starts.
This itinerary is an example and may change depending on the date and availability.
Inclusions for Toledo & Centenary Winery Tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Wine tastingin the winery (2 or morewines)
- Transportationfrom Madrid in an air conditioned minivan or bus.
- Small group(Max19 people, average of6)
Exclusions for Toledo & Centenary Winery Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum number of participants for tour to take place is 4. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the rare event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Minimum age for wine tasting is 18 years
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operated by a bilingual guide in English and Spanish
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4-Day Spanish Mediterranean Cities Tour: Valencia and Barcelona from Madrid
- 8-Day Spain Tour from Madrid: Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, Costa del Sol, Granada and Toledo
- Madrid Gourmet Experience: Guided Walking Tapas Tour
- Madrid Authentic Tapas and History Lunch or Dinner Walking Tour
- Tour Spain's Biggest Fresh Market and Eat Tapas
- Toledo Day Trip from Madrid Including Tourist Lunch and Walking Tour
- Toledo Day Trip from Madrid Including Traditional Lunch and Guided Walking Tour
- Toledo Bus Trip from Madrid