Toledo Guided Half Day And Madrid Segway TourWrite a Review
Embark on the most convenient way to discover Toledo and its most attractive and outstanding monuments, quarters, and streets such as the Church of St. TomÃ©, Plaza del Ayuntamiento, Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes and many more, on a morning half day tour, followed by an extensive 90 minutes segway tour in Madrid.This complete tour is complemented with an extensive 90 minutes segway tour guided by a professional guide and visiting the most important places of Central Madrid
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
Upon arrival you'll start with a panoramic walking tour of Toledo, entering to the old quarters to visit the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, and admire the facade of the impressive Primate Cathedral, the old Palace of Justice and the City Hall. Continue your walk through the old Jewish quarter with its narrow streets to visit the Church of St. Tomé, with the very famous painting of El Greco “The Burial of Count Orgaz”, the old Synagogue of Ste. Maria la Blanca, which remains as a symbol of the coexistence of the “Three Cultures” and Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes.
Embark on a panoramic tour with the bus around the outskirts with a short stop to admire the views from the other side of the river and take photos of the beautiful sights. You’ll also visit a typical factory of Damasquino, a well known handicraft art of Toledo.
This attractive tours is complemented by an extensive 90 minutes segway tour conducted by a professional guide and visiting the most important places of Madrid City Center, Gran Vía, Plaza España, Temple of Debod, Cathedral of Almudena, Royal Palace, Royal Theatre, Iglesia de Santiago, Plaza de la Villa, Mercado de San Miguel, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Monasterio de las Descalzas Reales and Plaza de Callao.
Segway tour starts at 10th Escalinata St. Your guide will take you there walking from the meeting point.
Inclusions for Toledo Guided Half Day And Madrid Segway Tour
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Toledo Guided Half Day And Madrid Segway Tour
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.