OverviewDiscover the city from where Spanish kings forged their empire, the place where the three great cultures of Middle Age got mixed like nowhere else, in this comprehensive tour departing from Madrid. You will dive into the history of our country with a complete walking tour in the narrow streets of Toledo, visiting the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca, the monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, the church of "El Cristo de la Luz", and, of course, the impressive Cathedral, one of the most important of the country.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Several menus to choose from
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourEnjoy a complimentary pick up service from your hotel to the departure point, located in the center of Madrid -only for selected hotels. Departure from Madrid at 8:45 am or 9:00 am, depending on the option you choose.
Upon arrival to Toledo, you will start with a panoramic walking tour of Toledo, entering to the old quarters to visit the Town Hall Square,
and admire the facade of the impressive Cathedral, free time. Visit inside the Cathedral is optional. Continuation to the old Palace of Justice and the City Hall.
You will continue our walk through the old Jewish quarter with ts narrow streets to visit the Church of St. Tomé, with the very famous painting of El Greco "The Burial of Count Orgaz", the old Synagogue of St. Maria la Blanca, which remains as a symbol of the coexistence of the "Three Cultures", Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes. We ́ll also finish the tour visiting a typical factory of Damasquino, well known handicraft art of Toledo, and watching a live performance of this traditional art.
You can upgrade your experience choosing the option to visit the cathedral, or having a touristic or gourmet lunch.
Inclusions for Toledo Guided Tour From Madrid With Optional Lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Toledo Guided Tour From Madrid With Optional Lunch
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Maybe operated by a multilingual guide.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
French language only on determined days of the week. Ask for details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.