Tombs Of Delhi Private Architectural Guided Tour
OverviewEnjoy this 4-hour architectural tour to the famous tombs of Delhi with a local guide. Observe the difference in their designs, layouts and get to know more about the sources of their inspiration and history. On this tour, a private vehicle will pick you from your city hotel and a guide will take you through the exquisite architectures of Humayuns tomb, Isa Khans tomb, Khan-e-khana and Safdarjung tomb.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
In the morning or afternoon (based on your selected departure time), an experienced guide will take you on an architectural tour to some of the citys most famous tombs. Discover the epitome of exceptional engineering, fascinating aesthetics, and a treasure trove of history. Of brave warriors, famous poets, and strong rulers these tombs are speckled all over Delhi; some of them are frequented by tourists, whereas some remain anonymously in the shadows of a bustling metropolitan.
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage listed Humayuns Tomb, with rich elements of Persian and Turkish styles of Islamic architecture; it is one of the most entrancing monuments and somewhat an icon for Delhi. Next, you will visit Isa Khans Tomb, built within an octagonal garden in the complex of Humayuns Tomb; it belongs to Isa Khan Niazi. Continue to Khan-I-Khana, tomb of the famous poet Abdul Rahim Khan-e-Khana, also known as Rahim, who was one of the nine jewels or Navaratnas in the court of Mughal ruler, Akbar. Later, visit the Tomb of Safdarjung, built by the Nawab of Avadh for his father, Mirza Muqim Abul Mansur Khan also known as Safdarjang.
After the fascinating journey, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Tombs Of Delhi Private Architectural Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional art historian guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Tombs Of Delhi Private Architectural Guided Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 15 years
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Heritage Day Tour of Old and New Delhi
- Private Tour: Same Day Trip to Agra Including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah From New Delhi
- 1-Day Golden Triangle Tour by Car Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- Indira Gandhi International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge (Departure)
- 2-Day Private Tour of Amritsar from Delhi by Train
- Old Delhi Half Day Small Group Tour