Tonle Sap Day Trip And Floating Village From Siem ReapWrite a Review
On this tour, visit a cultural village to gain a better insight of Cambodian culture, Traditions, food, and more. Cambodian Cultural village is a historical reveal and the people of Cambodia. Will be given (1) of our token/presents from us that you would not forget when you traveled CAMBODIA. Friendly and Impressive local Chinese or English speaking tour guide. Explore and familiarize the Cambodia culture and its living. Tonle Sap is a home to one of the most abundant and rich inland water ecosystems in Asia, including large numbers of critically endangered bird species. Floating communities of fishers live on the lake, for a captivating intuition into another, unfortunate way of life. Cultural Villages offers to represent all of Cambodia in a whirlwind tour of re-created houses and villages.
Know More about this tour
Begin your day to visit Tonle Sap Lake-the world’s 2nd largest lake, take a boat ride along the river and can see the floating village life. It has provided them with natural resources and industry for centuries. 75% of the country's freshwater catch is from the Tonle Sap, and fishing communities have existed for as long as there has been fresh fish in the lake. The lake provides water to nearby communities, and assists in providing nutrients for billions of crops in the surrounding countryside. The lake is a beautiful sight, and a haven for photographers, especially at sunset. There are huge communities who have adapted their way of life to living out on the lake, living in floating villages and working hand in hand with nature.Go to souvenir shop. Lunch at local restaurant. Go on with Cultural Village a tremendous antique resort/place to conservation, develop and publish the Cambodian Culture, Cambodia ethnic and Traditional Khmer. Afterwards proceed to Night Market for shopping.Next stop is to feel relax, relieve ease your pain from walking during the tour, enjoy the massage! Then get going to buffet dinner which will entertainment you for cultural dance show. A taste of classical Khmer culture “Apsara dance performance”, you have not visited Cambodia completely without attending at least one performance. Transfer to hotel. Have a wonderful and unforgettable memories with us.
Inclusions for Tonle Sap Day Trip And Floating Village From Siem Reap
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Buffet Dinner with cultural dance show
Exclusions for Tonle Sap Day Trip And Floating Village From Siem Reap
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Other Personal Expenses
- Peak Season Surcharge
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Minimum age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
A minimum of 2 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.