Toronto Brunch Food Tour
OverviewDiscover one of the worlds hippest neighborhoods according to Vogue Magazine. The hip and vibrant streets of King & Queen West in Toronto are filled with local patisseries, cafes, bars, and one-of-a-kind restaurants. Experience Torontos original brunch food tour as you deconstruct the weekend culinary ritual over seven delicious stops.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourEmbrace the tastes and cultures of one of Toronto's most unique and culinary-diverse neighborhoods. On this 3-hour brunchtour, you'll be guided through Toronto history and the Toronto food scene.
Deconstruct the weekend culinary ritual with stops forTorontos best chocolate chip cookie, a culture-bending fusion brunch spot, double-smoked bacon local pizza, an Italian Nutellatreat, quirky snacks, and the best butter croissants in Toronto. Brunch has never been this fun or international.
Pick a Sunday, grab some friends, and get your fill of delicious artisan eats and drinks all morning.
Inclusions for Toronto Brunch Food Tour
- Culinary Guide
- Seven food stops
- Brunch Champagne
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Toronto Brunch Food Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Toronto Pearson International Airport to Hotel
- Ultimate Archery Tag Experience in Toronto
- Full-Day Niagara Ice Wine Festival Tour with Lunch and Winery Visits
- Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament Toronto
- Full-Day Niagara Wine Tour with Lunch in Niagara-on-the-Lake and Optional Boat Ride
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Toronto Pearson International Airport