Torreon De Paredes And Anakena Vineyards Full-Day Tour From SantiagoWrite a Review
OverviewJoin us in this journey through the gardens and vineyards, exploring the wine making process and their history in thisÂ attractive tour to the beautiful Torreon de Paredes and Anakena vineyards in Alto Cachapoal Valley, sixth region, just 130km away from Santiago. In each vineyard the tour finishes with a special wine tasting and time to visit the wine shops.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourItinerary
- 8:30am. Starting from Santiago on Rosario Norte street in front of the Bike parking at Parque Arauco`s Boulevard.
- 8:45am. Starting from Parque Bustamante, aside the Movistar building, Santiago.
- 11:45am. The tour at Valle Secreto vineyard (Pelequén): is a tour where you can walk through the beautiful vineyards. Among the beautiful scenery you will distinguish the particularity of the Alto Cachapoal valley, the grapevines and the different agricultural procedures held during the harvesting. The Tour through the Wine cellar starts at the reception desk, we continue with grape selection then we go through the fermentation and storage. The wine cellar is the only one in Chile with a semicircle arrangement of its wine cointeiners. The visit includes three Wine tastings.
- Lunch:- 1:30pm. Lunch for Tourists: Beberage, Chicken breast with beans and side dish, Dessert).
- Torreón de Paredes Vineyard Tour:
- 3:30pm. Torreón de Paredes is located in the area of Rengo, 3 miles (4.8km) south from Rancagua: the reception is at the visitor’s center. You start this experience walking through the Centenario Park and vineyard, as you walk, you will be accompanied by the narration and history of the wine process which includes wine testing of three different types of wine (2 reserve y 1 private reserve). you will also have some time to spend at the souvenirs and gift shop, here you can also buy wine from your choosing.Return Points
- - Arrival Points:
- 7:45pm Arrival to Plaza Baquedano, Santiago.
- 8:30pm. Arrival to Parque Arauco Boulevard
Inclusions for Torreon De Paredes And Anakena Vineyards Full-Day Tour From Santiago
- Entrance fees
- Wine tasting at Valle Secreto and Torreon de Paredes vineyards
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
Exclusions for Torreon De Paredes And Anakena Vineyards Full-Day Tour From Santiago
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Non alcoholic drinks for children
Spanish or English guide
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel