- 8:30am. Starting from Santiago on Rosario Norte street in front of the Bike parking at Parque Arauco`s Boulevard.
- 8:45am. Starting from Parque Bustamante, aside the Movistar building, Santiago.
- 11:45am. The tour at Valle Secreto vineyard (Pelequn): is a tour where you can walk through the beautiful vineyards. Among the beautiful scenery you will distinguish the particularity of the Alto Cachapoal valley, the grapevines and the different agricultural procedures held during the harvesting. The Tour through the Wine cellar starts at the reception desk, we continue with grape selection then we go through the fermentation and storage. The wine cellar is the only one in Chile with a semicircle arrangement of its wine cointeiners. The visit includes three Wine tastings.
- Lunch:- 1:30pm. Lunch for Tourists: Beberage, Chicken breast with beans and side dish, Dessert).
- Torren de Paredes Vineyard Tour:
- 3:30pm. Torren de Paredes is located in the area of Rengo, 3 miles (4.8km) south from Rancagua: the reception is at the visitors center. You start this experience walking through the Centenario Park and vineyard, as you walk, you will be accompanied by the narration and history of the wine process which includes wine testing of three different types of wine (2 reserve y 1 private reserve). you will also have some time to spend at the souvenirs and gift shop, here you can also buy wine from your choosing.ReturnPoints
- - Arrival Points:
- 7:45pm Arrival to Plaza Baquedano, Santiago.
- 8:30pm. Arrival to Parque Arauco Boulevard