Torres Straits Island Helicopter Tour From Horn Island Including Peak Point And Punsand BayWrite a Review
OverviewCross the azure waters of the Torres Strait to view the most northerly point of Australia, continuing over Peak Point and Punsand Bay before heading home over historic Possession Island.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Qualified and professional pilot
Know More about this tour
Taking off from Horn Island you will make your way over some of the reefs and Islands in the Torres Straits before you finally reach The Tip. Seeing the most northern point of Australia, is a must do and seeing it from the air making it an even more surreal experience.
Then continuing on over Peak Point you’ll make your way down to Punsand Bay over the beautiful beaches and over its clear blue sea. On your way home fly over the historic Possession Island where Captain Cook first landed in 1770 and claimed the East Coast of Australia for England, you will also get a chance to view its beautiful national Park all from the air.
Inclusions for Torres Straits Island Helicopter Tour From Horn Island Including Peak Point And Punsand Bay
- Scenic Helicopter Flight (45-minutes)
- Informative commentary during the flight
- Qualified pilot
Exclusions for Torres Straits Island Helicopter Tour From Horn Island Including Peak Point And Punsand Bay
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the flight operator and advise them of this information. Maximum seat weight is 130kg.
Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10% over original recorded weight. Should this variance be found to be more than 10%, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee.
Infants 2 years and under travel free of charge when seated in the lap of a guardian
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.