Torres Straits Island Helicopter Tour From Horn Island Including Peak Point And Punsand Bay
OverviewCross the azure waters of the Torres Strait to view the most northerly point of Australia, continuing over Peak Point and Punsand Bay before heading home over historic Possession Island.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Qualified and professional pilot
Know More about this tour
Taking off from Horn Island you will make your way over some of the reefs and Islands in the Torres Straits before you finally reach The Tip. Seeing the most northern point of Australia, is a must do and seeing it from the air making it an even more surreal experience.
Then continuing on over Peak Point youll make your way down to Punsand Bay over the beautiful beaches and over its clear blue sea. On your way home fly over the historic Possession Island where Captain Cook first landed in 1770 and claimed the East Coast of Australia for England, you will also get a chance to view its beautiful national Park all from the air.
Inclusions for Torres Straits Island Helicopter Tour From Horn Island Including Peak Point And Punsand Bay
- Scenic Helicopter Flight (45-minutes)
- Informative commentary during the flight
- Qualified pilot
Exclusions for Torres Straits Island Helicopter Tour From Horn Island Including Peak Point And Punsand Bay
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
.Individual passenger weight MUST be advised at time of booking. A weight variance greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg
Infants 2 years and under travel free of charge when seated in the lap of a guardian
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfers in Puno between Bus or Train Station - Hotel
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity