Torres Straits Islands Helicopter Tour From Horn Island Including Thursday Island And Prince Of Wales IslandWrite a Review
OverviewWhat better way to fully appreciate the maze of reef and islands that make up this stunning region than to wing your way over the Torres Strait flying over Horn, Thursday, Hammond, Goodes and Prince of Wales islands. This flight will add a whole new dimension to your Cape York experience.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
Know More about this tour
Come on an amazing journey over the Torres Straits. You will begin by taking off from Horn Island and make your way out over the many reefs and islands that make up this stunning region.
You will make your way over the Torres Strait flying over Thursday, Hammond, Goodes and Prince of Wales islands experiencing all the stunning views they have to offer from the air. There is no better way to be experience and full appreciate this amazing region giving you a whole new dimension to your Cape York experience. Make sure to bring your camera to capture every moment.
Inclusions for Torres Straits Islands Helicopter Tour From Horn Island Including Thursday Island And Prince Of Wales Island
- Scenic Helicopter Flight (45-minutes)
- Informative commentary during the flight
- Qualified pilot
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Exclusions for Torres Straits Islands Helicopter Tour From Horn Island Including Thursday Island And Prince Of Wales Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the flight operator and advise them of this information. Maximum seat weight is 286lb (130kg)
Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10% over original recorded weight. Should this variance be found to be more than 10%, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee
Infants 2 years and under travel free of charge when seated in the lap of a guardian
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.