Torres Straits Western Coastline Helicopter Tour From Horn IslandWrite a Review
OverviewSoak up the breath-taking scenery of the Western coastline as you take off from Horn Island and fly over Crab Island keeping an eye out for some local wildlife. This experience will give you an exceptional perspective of this diverse region.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
Know More about this tour
Take time out to soak up the breath-taking scenery of the Western coastline. Begin by taking off from Horn Island and fly over to Crab Island where you will soon learn how it got its name when you fly over it.
While youre flying make sure you keep an eye out for crocodiles, sharks, dugong and turtles (if you're lucky) and make sure you have your camera ready to capture that awesome shot of these magnificent creatures from the air. There is also a chance to explore some of the many other islands and reefs that make up the Torres Straits, this experience will offer you an exceptional perspective of this diverse region.
Inclusions for Torres Straits Western Coastline Helicopter Tour From Horn Island
- Scenic Helicopter Flight (45-minutes)
- Informative commentary during the flight
- Qualified pilot
Exclusions for Torres Straits Western Coastline Helicopter Tour From Horn Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the flight operator and advise them of this information. Maximum seat weight is 130kg.
Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10% over original recorded weight. Should this variance be found to be more than 10%, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee.
Infants 2 years and under travel free of charge when seated in the lap of a guardian
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.