OverviewWelcome to this charming islands in the heart of the Caribbean. Youve just arrived to the shores of the BVI and now its time to explore! One of the best ways to discover the culture and traditions is to journey along with us for this one-of-a-kind food tour to taste your way through Tortola! This fun culinary experience takes you across the largest island in the BVI on an adventure that will introduce your taste buds to the local cuisine. You'll visit restaurants that offer authentic island cooking to whet your appetite.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourYour tour starts with a 10 a.m. pickup from the cruise ship port in Road Town, Tortola.
Travel west on the south coastline, and stop at local eateries and food spots to try Caribbean-inspired dishes. At each stop you make, taste a dish.Sample dishes may include Caribbean food, such as jerk pork, barbecue grilled chicken, local pot fish, conch, and lobster. At the last restaurant, after eating, spend time swimming or sunbathing on the nearby beach.
Then your 4-hour tour ends, and you'll head back to the port at about 2 p.m.
Inclusions for Tortola Shore Excursion: Food Tasting Tour
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Tortola Shore Excursion: Food Tasting Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.