On this tour, youll cross the Charles River and enter the City of Cambridge. Renowned as one of Americas most bicycle-friendly cities, you will experience the atmosphere and appeal of Cambridge as only possible on two wheels. Touted as Bostons Left Bank, Cambridge is a hotspot of arts, technology, and academia.
This extensive tour, specifically designed to provide you with the overall experience of Cambridge, includes:
- Harvard Square, the heart of Americas oldest university
- Central Square, a vibrant center of music and culture
- The beautiful Charles River
- The Stata Center, Frank Gehrys only building in Massachusetts
- MIT, The Massachusetts institute of technology
The tour is 2.5-3 hours long and covers 11-13 miles. From the cycling paths on the Charles River to the booming industry of Kendall Square, this tour will show you the most exciting and vibrant parts of Cambridge!