Tour From Marrakech To Fes Including Hal-board And Camel Trek - Marrakesh
OverviewTour from Marrakech to Fes through the desert, is a private desert tour that will take you to visit the most prefered destination and most hidden places in Morocco, This private tour will alow you to explore the berber culture and the lifeway of Berbers, meet the nomads, visit the old kasbahs in Ouarzazate, explore the oasis in the south east, enjoy a camel trek in the sand dunes of Merzouga and sleep in the desert camp in the big dunes of erb chebbi. As well, you will assist and admire a lifetime sunset over the dunes of Merzouga, explore the road of caravans in one of the oldest cities in Morocco. Drive throught the road of imperial cities in your way to Fes.
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Marrakech - High Atlas Mountains Kasbahs Ouarzazate - Dades Gorges
Departure from Marrakech, in the morning, toDades gorges. On the way we will cross the High Atlas Mountains, crossing the Tizin'Tichka, wading through numerous villages of Berber nomads who inhabit the zona.Continuaremos via Ouarzazate crossing the Valley of Roses, to get into the Dades gorges where begins the "road of the thousand kasbahs". Dades Valley accommodation and dinner at the hotel.
Day 2: Dades Gorges - Todra Gorges - Merzouga
Breakfast at the hotel. We headed to the Todra Gorge, where you can take a pleasant walk between its imposing canyon walls more than 200 meters, until the departure to the desert through the palm grove of Tafilalet. Arrival at the hotel on foot dunes, where you can walk the fine sand of the Erg Chebbi, relax and enjoy this breathtaking scenery. There we will find the camel and a camel man waiting for us, 1 hour and a half of camel ride wading through sand dunes to the heart of the desert to watch the beautiful sunset. Wrapped by the Great Dune, and enjoying the music of drums, dinner and Moroccan tea, you can see the immense sky of stars and sleep in nomadic tents.
Day 3: Merzouga - Rissani - Errachidia - Azrou - Fez
After returning to the camels and showering, we headed Rissani, first imperial city of Morocco. Then we go through Erfoud, the village where the whole issue related to fossil focuses. We pass the Ziz Valley with panoramic views of palm trees and gorges. Once past the Tizi-n-Talghomt, then we go through Ifrane (called the Moroccan Switzerland) and arrive at Fez, Morocco's cultural capital. Fez arrive in the afternoon. Transfer to your hotel and end of our services.
Inclusions for Tour From Marrakech To Fes Including Hal-board And Camel Trek
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 2 nights accommodation in half-board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Camel trek and overnight in desert camp
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Ideal for small-groups
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
Exclusions for Tour From Marrakech To Fes Including Hal-board And Camel Trek
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking