Tour In The City - Rome Highlights Bike Tour Plus Colosseum Guided Tour Or Vatican Guided Tour
OverviewYou will enjoy a special bike tour through the highlight of the Eternal City shown by professional guides, all combind with the tour of one of teh most importan symbols of Rome, Colosseum or Vatican Museums, as you prefer.
Know More about this tour
You will enjoy a special bike ride among the highlights of the Eternal City. Escorted by a professional guide you will admire the main symbols of the city more than appreciate its real spirits visiting such a magical palces that make Rome the most beautiful city in teh world
Your itinerary includes:
- Imperial Forum
- Trajans Market
- Venice Sqaure
- Navona Square
- Jewish Ghetto
- The Capitol
- Marcello Theatre
- And much more
During the ride, you will also have a little break to taste the italian ice-cream.
Beside the bike tour you can improve your experience choosing between Colosseum or Vatican Museums guided tour:
Visit the Colosseum first, including skip-the-line entry. Learn about the spectacular games and bloody battles that were held inside. Hear aboutthe techniques of construction invented by the Romans, the incredible ability of the gladiators, the violent fighting between exotic animals and the high level of technology achieved by Roman engineers to built the Colosseum. Walk around the first tiers and reach the arena to learn about the trapdoors and all the mechanisms used to animate the games. Your guide will keep you entertained with stories ofsea-battles, the cages where lions were kept before the games started, the rooms in which gladiators were waiting before they reached the arena, the executions, and the excitement of the spectators attending the most spectacular, fantastic, and expensive games in human history. After exploring the first level you will reach the second tiers to enjoy the best inside and outside view and of the Colosseum. The tour will end in front of the official book shop of the Colosseum where you can find a wide assortment of books about the Colosseum. Your tour guide will be at disposal to answer all of your questions and curiosities
Begin with the Vatican Museums, where you'll skip the line and start exploring the vast collections right away thanks to the reserved ticketthat comes with this tour. You will be taken into the museum by a spectacular big spiral staircase. Inside you will find many masterpieces from different periods of time, from classical Greek art to Renaissance masterpieces of Michelangelo. Enjoy a viewover the Vatican Gardens. Towards the end of this tour you will visit the beautiful Sistine Chapel to admire Michelangelos masterpiece: The Last Judgement. At the end of the tour your guide will escortyou to have a privilege entrance for the Saint Peter Basilica. You will visit the Basilica at your leisure, without the guide. Inside you can admire some Baroque masterpieces and the breathtaking Piet by Michelangelo.
Inclusions for Tour In The City - Rome Highlights Bike Tour Plus Colosseum Guided Tour Or Vatican Guided Tour
- Tour guide
- Ice-cream tasting
- Colosseum guided tour
- Small-group walking tour
- Professional tour guide
- Skip the line, special entrance
- Colosseum ticket
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Tour In The City - Rome Highlights Bike Tour Plus Colosseum Guided Tour Or Vatican Guided Tour
- pick up and drop off service
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We reccomend to wear comfortable sportswear, protect your skin to the sun and to drink a lot during the ride.
Important: please note that you cannot get to the Colosseum with large bags, backpacks, or suitcases. You may bring small bags, but there is no cloakroom service inside the Colosseum to accommodate large items
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and the Vatican Museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Note: tour will not operate on religious holidays WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO VISIT THE BASILICA DURING RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS AND CEREMONIES (Audiences, Beatifications, Masses of the POPE). The Basilica is often subject to sudden closures. In these cases it is not possible to guarantee access to the Basilica.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience