TOUR MONTMARTRE PARÍS - Paris
OverviewOur interesting Montmartre Tour, in Paris, starts every day at 17:00 at the Anvers Metro Exit. Line 2 Looks your guides with Yellow shirt and UMBRELLAS!FREE FOR Children Under 12 YEARS OLD
Know More about this tour
Archaeological excavations show that the heights of Montmartre were occupied from at least Gallo-Roman times. Texts from the 8th century cite the name of mons Mercori, and a 9th-century text speaks of Mount Mars. Excavations in 1975 north of the Church of Saint-Pierre found coins from the 3rd century and the remains of a major wall. Earlier excavations in the 17th century at the Fontaine-du-But found vestiges of Roman baths from the 2nd century.
- The last mills of Paris
- Basilique du Sacré-Cur
- The legend of Saint Denis the beheaded bishop
- Artists Square
- The Montmartre vineyard
- Pigalle, the red light district of Paris
- Café des Deux Moulins (from the film Amélie)
- Moulin Rouge
- Piccaso´s studio
- Toulouse Lautrec and the can-can dancers
- Bal au Moulin de la Galette de Renoir
- Lapin Agile, the cabaret where Picasso changed his works for food
- Van Gogh´s House
- And much more!!
Discover, with this wonderful Tour, all the secrets and most interesting places that one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Paris, hides.
Inclusions for TOUR MONTMARTRE PARÍS
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Local guide
Exclusions for TOUR MONTMARTRE PARÍS
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
FREE FOR Children Under 12 YEARS OLD
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour by Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Luxury Evening Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Skip-the-Line Palace of Versailles and Eiffel Tower Tour with Hotel Transfer
- Green Paris - Ecological Visit
- Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Summit Entrance Ticket and Evening Illuminations Cruise in Paris