Archaeological excavations show that the heights of Montmartre were occupied from at least Gallo-Roman times. Texts from the 8th century cite the name of mons Mercori, and a 9th-century text speaks of Mount Mars. Excavations in 1975 north of the Church of Saint-Pierre found coins from the 3rd century and the remains of a major wall. Earlier excavations in the 17th century at the Fontaine-du-But found vestiges of Roman baths from the 2nd century.
- The last mills of Paris
- Basilique du Sacré-Cur
- The legend of Saint Denis the beheaded bishop
- Artists Square
- The Montmartre vineyard
- Pigalle, the red light district of Paris
- Café des Deux Moulins (from the film Amélie)
- Moulin Rouge
- Piccaso´s studio
- Toulouse Lautrec and the can-can dancers
- Bal au Moulin de la Galette de Renoir
- Lapin Agile, the cabaret where Picasso changed his works for food
- Van Gogh´s House
- And much more!!
Discover, with this wonderful Tour, all the secrets and most interesting places that one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Paris, hides.