Tour Of Belém In A Renault - 4L With Port Wine Tasting And Pasteis De Nata - Lisbon
OverviewSee the inspiring sights of Belm in a a Renault - 4L on this 1.5-hour guided tour. See Belm Tower and the Jernimos Monastery before visiting a charming wine shop to sample five different port wines. Also take the opportunity to sample the most Belm's most famous sweet treats, delcious pasteis de nata.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourAt your selected time, meet your guide and group at a wine shop in Belm. Get ready for a 1.5-hour tour in a Renault - 4L that takes in some of the city's most important sites.
In your comfortable vehicle zip around the city and see the enchanting sights of Belm including the Museu Coches, Pasteis de Belm, 18th-century Monasteiro dos Jernimos (Jernimos Monastery), 16th-century Torre de Belm (Belm Tower), and the pink Palcio de Belm (Belm Palace).
After the tour, taste some delicious port wines in a charming wine shop. Start your vertical wine tasting with a white port, before sampling ruby and tawny port wines. Listen as your guide explains the characteristics and aging process of each of the five ports you try.
To make this experience even more delicious, the port wine tasting is complemented with pasteis de nata (custard tarts), prepared according to an ancient recipe from the monks of the Monasteiro dos Jernimos.
With your thirst and sweet tooth sated, conclude your tour at the wine shop and perhaps explore farther independently.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Tour Of Belém In A Renault - 4L With Port Wine Tasting And Pasteis De Nata
- Local guide
- Tasting of five port wines
- Pasteis de nata
Exclusions for Tour Of Belém In A Renault - 4L With Port Wine Tasting And Pasteis De Nata
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual oenologist
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Tour: Knights Templar Historical Tour from Lisbon
- bidos Nazar and Ftima from Lisbon with Drop-off in Porto
- Ftima Interactive Self-Guided Tour from Lisbon
- April 25th Bridge and Christ the King Bus Tour from Lisbon
- Ribeira - The Imperial District Walking Tour
- 2-Day Sacred Portugal Trip: Ftima, Batalha, Stio, Nazar and bidos, from Lisbon