Explore the historic grounds of Fenway Park, "America's Most Beloved Ballpark" and home to the Boston Red Sox. You will become enchantedby the fables andcharmofthis 104 year old monument. Experienced tour guides will provide a thrilling, one hour, walking tour of Fenway Park whichwill leave you inspired to learn more about Red Sox historyandits appeal to baseball enthusiasts, historians,educational institutions, musicians,agriculture and architecture.
Take in the magnificent sites and breathtakingviews atop the Roof Deck overlooking right field. Thisauthentic gem, so perfectlynestledinthecity of Boston, isalso home to celebrated World Champions from1903, 1912, 1915, 1916, 1918, 2004, 2007 and 2013.
A one ofa kind experience thatgives fans up close access inside the hallowed wallsof Fenway Park, whereRed Sox Legends, Williams, Yaz, Fisk, Rice, andTiant played with honor. In 2012, onthe 100th anniversary of Fenway Park,club ownership unveiledFenway ParkThe Living Museum, which engages fans of all agesbyshowcasing the vastcollection ofmemorabilia available to the general public, year-round through the Boston Red Sox Tour Department. Fenway Park is not only a local favorite, it is alsoan internationaltourist destination. Visited by fans fromover 93 differentcountries.
The mystical presence of Fenway Parktranscends all cultures and time.Let our esteemedtour guides share theirin-depth knowledgeof all things Boston Red Sox. We encourageeveryone taking a tour of Fenway Park to participate, enjoy,andtake plenty of pictures. Belowis a list of features visitorsmay see ontour.
The collection currently includes:
- 170,000+ artifacts related to the history of Fenway Park and the Boston Red Sox
- 24,000+ 3-D artifacts and 150,000+ photographs
- Memorabilia from Red Sox greats such as Ted Williams, Babe Ruth and Carl Yastrzemski
- 90 World Series team signed baseballs and 36 game-used baseball bats
- Artifacts from the historic 2004, 2007 and 2013 World Series
- 17 different displays, including eight located in Fenway Park concourses and eight in the Nation's Archives at the Royal Rooter's Club
Other displays include:
- Fenway's early years
- Fenway in the 1930s
- Moments to remember: 1940s-1980s
- Moments to remember: 1990s-2008
- 2013 World Series display
- World Series baseball display
- Historic Fenway Park lockers: Ted Williams and Johnny Pesky
- 2004, 2007 and 2013 World Series baseball bat display
FenwayPark Tours arealsoavailable in Spanish, Japanese and in sign language with advance notice. We welcome all fans to Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox and the pulse of Red Sox Nation. All tours are handicap accessible.