Tour Of Istanbul's Two Continents With Lunch Included
OverviewDiscover the magic of Istanbul with a one day Istanbul City Tour from an award winning tour operator. Visit the most important popular sites of Istanbul. Guide, transfers from hotel & lunch included.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
The magnificent Bosphorus Strait is the meeting point of continents, separating Istanbul into Europe and Asia and giving this city its distinct energy. Crossing the Bosphorus takes you from the bustling historic shores of the Europe, with its bazaars and mosques, to the calmer palace-dotted Asian shores.
Your private climate-controlled car will collect you from your hotel for a 7-hour 9am tour. Accompanied by a helpful and informative guide, discover the fragrant shops in the Spice Bazaar, where vendors sell smoky pepper and cinnamon alongside flowering teas and sugary Turkish Delight.
Winding through the bustling backstreets of the bazaar, arrive at the oasis of the Rustem Pasha Mosque. Take a quiet moment to take in the intricate red and blue tiles that decorate the interior of the mosque. Designed by world-famous Ottoman architect Mimar Sinan, this is one of the loveliest mosques in Istanbul.
Continue on to Asia by boat, crossing the strait by a Bosphorus Cruise. With the salty breeze blowing in your hair, enjoy a Turkish lunch as you pass the Bosphorus Bridge, also known as the 15 July Martyrs Bridge, built in 1973.
Admire Beylerbeyi Palace, an Asian-side residence of Ottoman sultans with opulent decorations and a prime location on the waterfront. (The palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays, and is replaced with the Imperial Yildiz Park and Yildiz Porcelain Factory.)
Explore Camlica Hill, with its sweeping views of the Istanbul skyline, and soak in the scope of this city on the Bosphorus. Your tour concludes at 4:00pm, when you will be transferred back to you hotel.
Inclusions for Tour Of Istanbul's Two Continents With Lunch Included
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- 1 Lunch
Exclusions for Tour Of Istanbul's Two Continents With Lunch Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wearing suitable clothing for religious attractions is recommended.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.