OverviewVisit the Masada fortress as well as the lowest place on earth - the Dead Sea, as you pass by sites such as the Inn of the Good Samaritan, Jericho and the Ein Gedi oasis. Also visit the discovery site of the Dead Sea Scrolls at Qumran on this guided day tour.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourTogether with your qualified, experienced tour guide, depart from Jerusalem in the morning and descend through the Judean Desert, passing by the Inn of the Good Samaritan and the Sea Level marker. As you descend to the shores of the Dead Sea, view the ancient city of Jericho from the road. Stop for a visit at Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found in the nearby caves.
Drive along the shores of the Dead Sea, passing by the oasis of Ein Gedi en route to Masada. Ascend to the top of the Masada mountain fortress by cable car and walk with your guide around the remains of the ancient synagogue, Roman bathhouses, cisterns and King Herod's winter palace perched on the northern face. Hear the tragic story of the last defenders of the stronghold against the Romans, whose encampments can be seen below.
Return by cable car and continue to the Dead Sea shore, where you can relax, cover yourself with black mud and float in the sea at the lowest place on earth. Return to your hotel in Jerusalem at the end of the day.
Inclusions for Tour Of Masada-Dead Sea And Qumran From Jerusalem
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Tour Of Masada-Dead Sea And Qumran From Jerusalem
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.