Tour Of The Chianti Region And Brunello Wine Tasting From San Gimignano
OverviewEnjoy a day spent in the beauty and harmony of the Tuscan countryside. Visit the surrounding areas of Siena and the ancient Medieval fortress of Monteriggioni. Explore the region of Chianti and its secular wine-producing tradition, together with the stunning Montalcino fortress. Lunch and wine tastings included.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe tour will start with a pick up from your hotel. Heading to the areas surrounding Siena, you will first visit the stunning fortress of Monteriggioni. The fortress, which dates back to the 12th century, is rich in cultural and historic references. Its impressive shape, reminiscent of a crown, and its towers, have struck the imagination of many.
After the tour of the fortress, you will enjoy a tasty lunch consisting of typical Tuscan products, such as salami and cheese, all accompanied by a selection of Chianti wines. After the relaxing stop to the winery, the tour will continue to Montalcino.
Montalcino is located in the incredible landscape of the Val dOrcia, a portion of land which was declared UNESCO World Heritage back in 2004. From Montalcino, you can admire the acres of vineyards which characterize this land.
Lastly, stop in a wine cellar for a tasting of the world-famous Brunello di Montalcino wine. The wine tasting will be accompanied by typical local products.
Inclusions for Tour Of The Chianti Region And Brunello Wine Tasting From San Gimignano
- 2 wine tastings
- Light lunch
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan for a maximum of 8 people
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Tour Of The Chianti Region And Brunello Wine Tasting From San Gimignano
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Please note that the tour in Italian is available only during the summer season (from April 1st to October 31st)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.