Tour Of The Childhood Home Of Elvis Presley - MemphisWrite a Review
Elvis Presley grew up in the small town of Tupelo Mississippi and became one of America's greatest entertainers of all-time. Tupelo is where it all started before Elvis became the King of Rock n' Roll. You will see the humble 2 room house he grew up in with his family and how they lived modestly in the south.
- Excellent value for money
- Hotel pickup included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourAfter being picked up from your downtown Memphis hotel, your professionaldriver will take you on a full-day journey roughly100 miles (160 km) southeast of Memphis to the small town of Tupelo Mississippi, which is the birth place of Elvis Presley the King of Rock n Roll.
Elvis was born on January 8, 1935 inhis small shotgun house that his father Vernon built for $180 that he borrowed from his employer. Thishistoric museum siteofElvis Presley'sincludes is a museum, a chapel, and theAssembly of God Pentecostal Church building where the Presley family worshipped.
The property stands in its original location and has been restored to its original condition, decorated with period furniture as well as a replica 1939 Plymouth Sedan that the family used to drive. Within the museumthere are alsoexhibits containing Tupelo artificats, large photomurals, graphics, and audiovisual presentationsfocusing onElviswhen he was a boy.
Inclusions for Tour Of The Childhood Home Of Elvis Presley
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Tour Of The Childhood Home Of Elvis Presley
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 travelers to run this tour. In case that we do not reach our minimum, you may be offered a different date or subjected to cancellation.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.