Tour Of The Falls Guided - Victoria Falls
OverviewEnjoy a good two hour tour in the rain forest ,the Victoria falls National Park - spectacular views of the famous waterfall in world. In fact , one of the seven wonders of the Falls with a non stop spray from the cataracts - awesome breeze.The Victoria Falls tour. Guests are picked up from hotel or lodge of accommodation in an air conditioned tours vehicle with mineral chilled water.. A short drive from lodge to the entrance of the Falls.Raincoats and umbrellas are provided on tour on hire or bring your own.It is soaking in he Rainforest kindly bring water proof cameras and an extra plastic bag to hide your gadgets from showers. 16 spectacular view points on head on view from Zimbabwean side with 1,7 km wide main waterfall marked as the longest ever in the world. The most photographed view in the Victoria Falls too. A shopping trip can be adjoined after the tour as we drive back to the lodge via the Big tree , some extra touch of the tour.
Know More about this tourGuided Tour if Falls with transfers
Pickup is anytime arranged suitable
Best Morning times to visit the Falls - 06h00 through to 09h00
Best Afternoon times to visit the Falls - 15h00 through to 17h00
Best Rainbow strides and comfortable weather for walking
Picku from lodge or Hotel
Drive 5 to 10 minutes depending on location
Mineral water served
Brief City information by the guide
Population and economy
Arrival at Victoria Falls Entry
Collect entry ticked from gate
Tour begins at gallery
The Zambezi River formation naration
Ancient activities that took place
Geographical explanation about the Falls
The length of the river and the cataract
Fauna and Flora
Rest rooms and more refrehments
David Livingstone Statue
Devils pool and many more viewpoints to the Main Falls.
Explanation of ritual sessions that were done.
Local people , Davids guides Sussi and Chumi
The Livingstone Island and Devils pool
The Bridge , its construct and emerge of the Victoria Falls Hotel
Tour end and drive back through Open shopping market
Enroute the Big Tree
Back to the lodge or Hotel
Inclusions for Tour Of The Falls Guided
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Big Tree enroute tour
- Market visit for shopping
Exclusions for Tour Of The Falls Guided
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pickup times flexible to your time schedule of the day
Bring rain proof regalia and comfortable walking shoes
The Tours is soaking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi River
- Victoria Falls Helicopter Flight
- Victoria Falls Cultural Private Tour with Lunch
- Victoria Falls and Safari with Sunset Cruise and Lunch
- Crocodile Farm Tour
- Traditional village night tour and cultural home hosted dinner
- Hwange National Park Day Trip from Victoria Falls
- Night Game Drive and Bush Dinner from Victoria Falls