What you will see
Discover the beautiful landscape that was the magic frame for the "Gladiator" (The Ispanicus - Russell Crowe) by director Ridley Scott and the love story between the nurse Hana and the soldier Kiph in the major blockbuster The English Patient by director Anthony Minghella.
Youd touch by hand an extraordinary atmosphere of a land rich of culture, preserved hamlets and precious products that this earth has been giving since centuries. The tour starts fromFlorence and the road to the Crete it worths itself, following the crests of the Crete hills since the famous villages of Pienza and Montepulciano. Last but not least, lets move into a movie set, the stunning monastery of S. Anna in Camprena where Ralph Fiennes (actually Count Laszlo Almsy) spent his last days.
- Visit Montepulciano (time to taste the famous Nobile Wine and see the underground cellars)
- VisitPienza (time to taste the world champion cheese..the famous Pecorino)
- We suggest you lunch in Pienza (Pecorino, Tuscan Wines, Truffle, Olive Oil)
- Stop to see the Gladiator house
- Stop to see the English Patient monastery