Tour On Natural Film Sets - The Gladiator & The English Patient (Val D'Orcia) ! - Florence
OverviewTour on Natural Film Sets - The Gladiator & the English PatientYour Tuscan tour includes: Drive through Tuscanys most famous postcard scenery with your local expert Driver. Scenic and photographic tour of the Val dorcia. Visit and free time to tour the town of Pienza. Visit and free time to stop to see the famous Gladiator House (Gladiator movie set) Visit and free time tostop to see the famous monastery of S. Anna in Camprena (English Patient movie set) Visit and free time to tour the town of Montepulciano.We will also visit the stunningly beautiful towns of Montepulciano, and Pienza. Apart from being so pretty, each of these towns have another claim to fame; Montepulciano for wine (Nobile) and Pienza for cheese (Pecorino).
Know More about this tourWhat you will see
Discover the beautiful landscape that was the magic frame for the "Gladiator" (The Ispanicus - Russell Crowe) by director Ridley Scott and the love story between the nurse Hana and the soldier Kiph in the major blockbuster The English Patient by director Anthony Minghella.
Youd touch by hand an extraordinary atmosphere of a land rich of culture, preserved hamlets and precious products that this earth has been giving since centuries. The tour starts fromFlorence and the road to the Crete it worths itself, following the crests of the Crete hills since the famous villages of Pienza and Montepulciano. Last but not least, lets move into a movie set, the stunning monastery of S. Anna in Camprena where Ralph Fiennes (actually Count Laszlo Almsy) spent his last days.
- Visit Montepulciano (time to taste the famous Nobile Wine and see the underground cellars)
- VisitPienza (time to taste the world champion cheese..the famous Pecorino)
- We suggest you lunch in Pienza (Pecorino, Tuscan Wines, Truffle, Olive Oil)
- Stop to see the Gladiator house
- Stop to see the English Patient monastery
Inclusions for Tour On Natural Film Sets - The Gladiator & The English Patient (Val D'Orcia) !
- Your Tuscan tour in the famous Val d'Orcia Valley 8Tuscany) includes:, Drive through Tuscanys most famous postcard scenery with your local expert Driver., Scenic and photgraphic tour of the Val dorcia., Visit and free time to tour the town of Pienza., Visit and free time to tour the town of Montalcino., Stop to see the Gladiator House, Stop to visit the English Patient monastery
Exclusions for Tour On Natural Film Sets - The Gladiator & The English Patient (Val D'Orcia) !
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Florence Full Day Tour with David, Duomo, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and More