Tour Package In Egypt For 8 Days 7 Nights Included Nile Cruise ,flight,sighteen - Cairo
OverviewTour Package in Egypt for 8 days 7 nights included Nile Cruise ,flight,sighteen sigtseen and flight tickets from Cairo to Luxor and from Aswan to CairoCruises are avallable only from Luxor ( Saturday / Sunday / Monday / Thursday )Nile Cruises are one of the most famous tour experince you can do it between Luxor and Aswan citywe will pick you up from your Hotel in Luxor or the train station or the Airportand will drop you off at the last day at the pick up pointthe Nile cruises we book are always 5 stars Cruises
Know More about this tourTour Package in Egypt for 8 days 7 nights included Nile Cruise ,flight,sighteensigtseen and flight tickets from Cairo to Luxor and from Aswan to Cairo
pick up from your Hotel in Cairo then transfer you to take your flight to Luxor .arrive then our guide will be waiting for you to transfer you to the cruise
Full day tour to Visit Giza pyramids with free camel ride then visit the Egyption museum there more then 250000 aertfacts
then Lunch during the tour then transfer you to the old market which is called Khan El khalily Bazar
early morning we will transfer you to take your flight to Luxor which is included
Embarkation visit the Luxor Temple to seemost intersting the granite statues of Ramses the Great. inside Karnak temples built in different reigns throgh the anciant Egyptain History .
Transfer to the cruise. Boarding before Lunch.
Meals : Lunch on board. Afternoon tea. Dinner on board & Belly Dance show.
Overnight in CruiseDay 4
Breakfast on Board then Tours our tour Guide will be waiting for you at 8:00 am and start your tour toThe West Bank the Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon and The Temple of Queen Hatshepsutat El Deir El Bahari. Excursion to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. On the return journey stop at the Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile. Then visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Lunch on board.Sail to Esna. Afternoon, Tea. Disco Party.Overnight on Board in Edfu.
Breakfast on board then with our tour Guide will pick you up once the cruise land Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu after you finish your tour will transfer you back to the cruise then . Sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board. Visit The Temple Shared by the Two Gods Sobek & Haroeies in Kom Ombo. Overnight onboard the Cruise.
Breakfast on the cruise . Sail to Aswan. visiting The High Damwhich is built in 1964. From here you can gaze across Lake Nasser. The Philae temple on the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple is located on very intersting island of Philae w The main Temple of Isis and its monuments were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period. then after the tour will transfer you back to the cruise Lunch on board. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on the cruise .
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation and Transfer you to Aswan airpor and once you arrive to Cairo we will transfer you back to your Hotel in Cairo
Pick up from your Hotel in Cairo then will transfer you to Cairo Airport End of serves
Inclusions for Tour Package In Egypt For 8 Days 7 Nights Included Nile Cruise ,flight,sighteen
- 4 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Buffet dinner
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
Exclusions for Tour Package In Egypt For 8 Days 7 Nights Included Nile Cruise ,flight,sighteen
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip