Tour To Big Buddha And Jungle Trek With Lunch In Phuket
OverviewExclusive Hiking Adventure in Phuket! Jungle Trek begins on the slopes of the mountain in Kata, where Big Buddha sits and takes you to Phuket’s Big Buddha. This program is ideal for people who like to hike, enjoy the flora and fauna of the rainforest and who enjoy breathtaking views. After touring the area around Big Buddha, we go to visit the biggest Buddhist Temple in Phuket - Wat Chalong. Visit an organic farm and have lunch with a choice of many organic foods.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at 10:15am, at a central location in Phuket. Sign waivers, receive instructions, get raincoats (if needed) and bottled water before starting your tour. Head to the jungle to begin your 70 to 95-minute trek. Explore the jungle on a 2.5m (4km) hike. Learn about the diverse plants, trees and wildlife that make their home in this habitat. Catch a glimpse of the monkeys hanging from the trees and other jungle animals.
Stop for a short break at an observation point with great views of Karon. Enjoy some fresh coconut water. Head to the Big Buddha. Receive blessings from the monks (an optional activity, donations welcomed).
Take the shuttle bus to Wat Chalong, the largest Buddhist temple in Phuket. Learn about the history of Buddhism and Phuket. Visit an organic farm and see first-hand the organic farming techniques used. Have a delicious lunch featuring many of the organic greens grown on the farm.
Return to your hotel between3 and 4 pm
Inclusions for Tour To Big Buddha And Jungle Trek With Lunch In Phuket
- Beverages, bottled water, lunch and snacks
- Professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off in the Kata, Kata Noi, Karon area
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Tour To Big Buddha And Jungle Trek With Lunch In Phuket
- Transfer fees forlocations other than the Kata, Kata Noi, Karon area
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Free hotel pickup and drop-off in the Kata, Kata Noi, Karon areas
Other pick up locations available at an extra cost (determined by location)
Please leave message with supplier to request transfer services
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.