Tour To Cairo And Luxor From Marsa Alam By Flight
- See Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza
- Visit the egyptian museum
- Valley of the Kings
Know More about this tour
Day 01: Marsa alam/ Cairo Tours/ Fly to Luxor
Memphis Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam by a private air-conditioned modern vehicle for flight to Cairo. Arriving into Cairo airport where your Egyptologist guide will meet and accompany you to discover the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion's body, which dates back to the reign of King Chephren, and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren.
Your lunch will be served in a local restaurant in Cairo. Then you will move on to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. In the evening you will be driven to Cairo Airport for flight to Luxor where you will be met & transferred to your hotel in Luxor.
Day 02: Luxor Tours/ Back to Marsa Alam
Breakfast at your hotel in Luxor and then you will be accompanied by your English speaking tour guide and a private air-conditioned vehicle to visit the fabulous Karnak Temples the largest place of worship ever built. Lunch will be served in Luxor at a local restaurant. After that you will be moved to the West Bank of the river Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, you will visit 3 tombs excluding Tutankhamen.
Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshipsut the only female pharaoh who ruled Egypt. Later you will be transferred back by a private air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
Inclusions for Tour To Cairo And Luxor From Marsa Alam By Flight
- Internal flight ticket (Hurghada/Cairo - Cairo/ Luxor)
- Pick up services from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return
- Accommodation in Luxor at 5* hotel, Sonesta St George Hotel with breakfast
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking guide throughout tours
- Entrance fees to all the sights in Cairo and Luxor
- Transfer from Luxor to Marsa Alam by private vehicle
- Lunch at local restaurant during tour in Cairo & Luxor
- Bottled water on board the vehicle
- All service charges & taxes
Exclusions for Tour To Cairo And Luxor From Marsa Alam By Flight
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.