Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to discover the ancient sites. First, visit Abydos, the ancient Egyptian believed of god (Lord of the underworld) to be buried there. The temple was built by King Seti I, and completed by King Ramsess II, known as Temple of seti i. It is located in Abydos city about 420 km to the south of Cairo in Sohag Government, and 135 km from Luxor . The paintings of the Gods and Pharaohs on the walls of the Osiris Temple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt. Then continue to Dendera to visit the Temple of Hathor, goddess of love and joy.The temple is located in Dendera which is situated at the north of Luxor.
- Hotel pickup Available
- Partial Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
OverviewDrive north from Luxor for a day to see two of the most complete temples in Egypt. Abydos Temple is dedicated to the Ancient Egyptian god of the underworld. Temple of Hathor at Dendara may be the best preserved in Egypt with full color still visible on its walls.
- Visit Abydos Temple
- Walk through Temple of Hathor
Know More about this tour
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Day Nile River Cruise from Luxor to Aswan with Optional Private Guide
- 8-Day Nile River Cruise from Luxor Including Aswan and Optional Private Guide
- Luxor Karnak Sound and Light Show
- Private Tour Valley of the Kings and Queens and Hatshepsut Temple
- Full Day Tour to Best Monuments of Luxor's West Bank
- Full Day Tour to East and West Banks of Luxor
- Private Tour to visit Valley of the Kings and Karnak
- Full-Day Private Luxor Highlights East and West Banks