At 05:00 AM our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa alam by air-conditioned modern van to Edfu, approximately 03 hours far from Marsa alam. Upon arrival in Edfu, proceed to to visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus which is considered by most to be the best preserved cult temple in Egypt. According to the Egyptian myths, it was the place where the falcon-headed god Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth. Lunch at local restaurant, then transfer to see to the Temple of Kom Ombo standing on high grounds overlooking the Nile. It differs from other temples because of its double entrance, each one is dedicated to divinity: "Haroeris" with his falcon head and " Sobek " with his crocodile head. The Temple of Kom Ombo was built on the honor of two deities the crocodile-headed Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world, and Haroeris or the ancient falcon-headed Horus. Also, Kom Ombo's importance lies in its huge sugar-cane. Before 6 O'clock in the evening, you will be escorted by your guide back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Hotel pickup Available
- Partial Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
OverviewEnjoy day tour to Kom Ombo Temple, which stands on a high ground overlooking the Nile and Edfu Temple, dedicated to god Horus. Edfu is the best-preserved cult temple in Egypt. Our knowledgeable guide will accompany you the whole way.
- See the ancient Kom Ombo Temple
- Visit Edfu Temple
- Pick up service from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return
- English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Bottled of water during your trip
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty
Know More about this tour
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Marsa Alam Holidays and Packages
- Cairo By Plane From Marsa Alam One Day Trip
- Cairo Excursion day from portghalib by Flight
- Two Day Trip to Abu Simbel and Aswan from Marsa alam
- From Marsa Alam Day Trip to Luxor Sightseeing with Guide and Lunch Included
- Cairo Tour from Marsa Alam by Flight
- Marsa Alam Sunset Desert Safari Trip By Quad
- Private Day Trip to Aswan from Marsa Alam