Tour To Egyptian Museum Citadel And Coptic Cairo - Giza
OverviewCairo day tour starts at 8 am with pickup from hotel in Cairo by expert tour guide and enjoy private guided day tour Visiting Egyptian Museum in Cairo Spend around 3 hours at the museum with our guide who will show and explain the most important pieces such as treasures of King Tutankhamun then Move to Old Cairo where you Visit the Church of Abu-SergahandSt. Barbara, the hanging church,and theold Jewish synagogue - Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Know More about this tourStarts At 8:00 am Pickup from your hotel inCairo or Giza By guide to Start your full day tour visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world. It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen - A collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in 1920 when his tomb was excavated. Then visit The Citadel Of Cairo Where you visit The Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali Pasha.
Then visiting Old Cairo that known as Christian Coptic Cairo which is Among the most important locations visited by the Holy Family where the spiritual impact of their presence is most felt still; though their stay was brief, for the Governor of what was then Fustat enraged by the tumbling down of idols at Jesus' approach sought to kill the Child. But they took shelter from his wrath in a cave above which, in later years, the Church of Abu Serga (St Sergius) was built. This and the whole area of the Fort of Babylon is a destination of pilgrimage not only for the Egyptians but for Christians from around the world. An air of piety and devotion pervades the whole district there. Also There you will be able to visit and Enter the Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old Jewish synagogue - Ben Ezra Synagogue. Around 17:00 pm Transfer back to your hotel in Cairo
Inclusions for Tour To Egyptian Museum Citadel And Coptic Cairo
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Group tour
- Snacks (Water,Pepsi Can,Chips)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Tour To Egyptian Museum Citadel And Coptic Cairo
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Tour to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx , Sakkara & Dahshur Pyramids
- Egyptian Meal at a Local Egyptian House
- Pyramids and Saqqara day tour
- Full Day private trip to visit Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis and Sakkara
- Cheapest Package 3 Days Cairo and Giza City Break
- Half dayTour Pyramids of Giza Sphinx including Camel ride
- Private Transfer from Cairo Airport to Hotel in Giza
- Half-day Churches of Cairo Tour with Cave Church, Coptic Cairo, Hanging Church