OverviewIf you remember reading about the city of Thebes, an ancient Egyptian city, then you will want to go on Tour to Luxor from Hurghada because Luxor is modern day Thebes and is filled with history dating back hundreds and thousands of years!
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tourAn early morning start at 05.00 am you will be picked up from your Hotel in Hurghada by your guide and driven to Luxor about 3 hours away. Once there you will visit the Valley of the Kings, the final resting place of Egypt’s rulers, home to tomb of the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamun. The famous Hatshepsut Temple, and the iconic Luxor Temple.
You will also get the chance to see the Karnak Temples, which is a mixture of templessat on almost 250 acres of land. To top off your Luxor excursion you will also see the Colossi of Memnon. These gigantic statues tower over the land and are impressive, they stand at the entrance to Amenhotep’s tomb.
After the tour you will be transferred back to Hurghada.
Inclusions for Tour To Luxor From Hurghada
- Buffet lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Tour To Luxor From Hurghada
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.