Tour To Pyramids, Sakkara And Dahshur - Cairo
OverviewA great tour of the most famous pyramids in Egypt. Visit the Giza Pyramids, the Step Pyramid at Sakkara and the pyramids at Dahshur (the Red Pyramid and the Bent Pyramid). This is a great excursion to see the development of Ancient Egyptian building techniques all in one day.
- The Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dahshur
- Enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus
- Visit the Great Sphinx,the Valley Temple
Know More about this tour
07:00 am your private tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza, and escort you to the south to start your day tour visiting the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dahshur, Dahshur is a famous royal necropoils in Egypt holds many famous Pyramids includes the red and bent Pyraimds of king snefru. The site is about 40 km from Cairo. Move on to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant, before moving on to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Continue on to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Later you will be transferred Back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Inclusions for Tour To Pyramids, Sakkara And Dahshur
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
Exclusions for Tour To Pyramids, Sakkara And Dahshur
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Pyramids of Giza and Amir Taz Palace Private Tour
- Day Trip to the Giza Pyramids - Sphinx - Memphis and Sakkara
- Highlights of Cairo Sightseeing Tour Visiting Egyptian Museum Citadel with Mohamed Ali Mosque and khan khalili Bazaar
- Sunset or Sunrise Tour: Pyramids of Giza by Horse or Camel
- 6-Day Cairo and Nile Cruise
- Private Tour: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara with Lunch